St Michaels School Bloemfontein Fees 2023/2024
What are the expected fees to be paid at St Michaels School Bloemfontein for the 2023/2024 Academic year?
Parents and guardians who have their wards at St Michaels School Bloemfontein requesting Fees scheduled for the 2023/2024 Academic year should kindly pay much attention to this page for the information that our team has collected regarding St Michaels School Bloemfontein Fees 2023/2024. This information on the fees is also made available to help parents who are yet to enrol their children on the school as it will help you to have a clear idea on “How much to pay as school fees”.
If you are yet to apply for a vacancy for your ward, then you are advised to read and understand the St Michaels School Bloemfontein Admission process.
First-time applicants may like to see St Michaels School Bloemfontein Subjects Offered. Click to see…
The St Michaels School Bloemfontein Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
Find in the table below the St Michaels School Bloemfontein Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
FEE STRUCTURE FOR 2020
Class / Grade
Senior Grade 12 +
Senior Grade 10 –
R7 7 60
11 + PTA
Middle School Gr 7 –
9 + PTA
Intermediate Gr 4 –
6 + PTA
Junior Pupils Gr 1 –
Pre-Primary Gr 0,
00 and 000
Grade 5 – 11:
R13 475 per term
R17 967 per term
R53 900 per year
DAY CARE FEES
From 15:00 or earlier
R1 600 per term
Up to 17:00
R2 250 per term
Only by arrangement
R50-00 per day
SCHOOL AND HOSTEL BANKING DETAILS
St Michael’s School Dynarc
5171 2941 842
Pupil’s Account Number, surname
If you do not have account no. please use
name and surname of learner & grade.
Please note the following very important information:
- St Michael’s is a fee-paying school.
- Fees must be paid quarterly in advance unless special alternative arrangements have been made with the bursar. This applies to school fees only and not boarding fees which have to be paid in full in order to gain entry into the hostel.
- We pride ourselves on providing quality education in a caring environment. In order to maintain our high standards, we rely on all parents to pay their school fees promptly and in full.
- School fees account for 61% of the budget of the school, whilst the contribution of the Department of Education accounts for only 29% of the needs of the school.
- Tours Policy – No learner may participate in any school tour unless all school and hostel fees are fully paid up. This is a School Governing Body decision.
- Your co-operation makes it possible to ensure that St Michael’s is well-run and remains an excellent school.
Find below a list of Admission into Best High Schools In Bloemfontein 2023/2024
List of High Schools In South Africa Latest Update