St Mary’s School Waverley Fees 2023/2024
What are the expected fees to be paid at St Mary’s School Waverley for the 2023/2024 Academic year?
Parents and guardians who have their wards at St Mary’s School Waverley requesting Fees scheduled for the 2023/2024 Academic year should kindly pay much attention to this page for the information that our team has collected regarding St Mary’s School Waverley Fees 2023/2024. This information on the fees is also made available to help parents who are yet to enrol their children on the school as it will help you to have a clear idea on “How much to pay as school fees”.
If you are yet to apply for a vacancy for your ward, then you are advised to read and understand the St Mary’s School Waverley Admission process.
First-time applicants may like to see St Mary’s School Waverley Subjects Offered. Click to see…
The St Mary’s School Waverley Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
Find in the table below the St Mary’s School Waverley Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
FEE STRUCTURE 2023
TUITION JUNIOR SCHOOL
Grades 000 and 00
Grades 1, 2 and 3
Grades 5, 6 and 7
TUITION SENIOR SCHOOL
Forms I and II
Forms III, IV and V
BOARDING (Forms I to V)
- Fees are payable in terms of the election made by parents prior to the start of each academic year:
- Annual fees – payable no later than the first day of the first term Termly fees – payable no later than the first day of each and every term
- Monthly fees – Processed on the first day of each month from January to October and payable by debit order
- Other charges incurred are due and payable after the rendering of an account.
- Interest on all overdue accounts will be charged monthly on any outstanding balance at the rate of 2% per month from the due date for payment
- One full term’s notice, in writing, is required before withdrawing a pupil from the school or from boarding
- A deposit in an amount determined by the Board from time to time will be required to be paid prior to the admission of new pupils as a condition of admission. This deposit will be increased in January of each year, such that the equivalent of one term’s current fee is held
- A non-refundable registration application fee as specified in the Application Form is payable when application is made to the school
- Please budget for additional costs and charges. The total costs per pupil vary from grade to grade, and are influenced by the extent to which pupils engage in additional activities, and their subject choices. Items such as textbooks, camps, tours and outings will be additional expenses billed at their actual cost to those pupils who participate
- The school may appropriate any payment made to any interest which may have accrued, to the oldest debt, proportionately as between siblings, or otherwise in its discretion
- The matric examination fee levied by the IEB is included in Form V tuition fees
Deposit payments on admission
Upon acceptance of a pupil and prior to admission, the parent shall pay a deposit in an amount laid down by the Board from time to time. This is to secure a place in the school as against other potential applicants on the waiting list and for the purposes set out in what follows.
The amount so paid is not refundable unless written notice is received by the school at least one full term before the place is due to be taken up.
Increase of deposit payment on promotion through the school
The deposit paid will be increased as the pupil is promoted through the school in such amounts as may have been laid down by the Board from time to time.
The deposit will be increased in January of each year, such that the equivalent of one term’s current fee is held. This “top up” of the deposit will be payable on the first day of the term in the relevant year. Deposit payments made in previous years will be taken into account in determining any increased amount to be paid.
Interest on deposit payments
Deposits will be held in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 and all interest, or other income therefrom, will accrue to the school as income.
Refund of deposits
If you have chosen to have the amount refunded when you daughter leaves the school, it will be refunded, without interest, only when the school receives payment of its final account after the pupil has left the school and the parent will not be entitled to apply any set-off. If you have chosen to donate the amount to the school, the donation may not be revoked.
The school shall be entitled, in its sole discretion, to appropriate the deposit or any portion thereof towards payment of any amounts due to the school by the parent from whatever cause arising at whatsoever time.
Donation of deposits
A parent may donate the deposit, or a portion thereof, to the school’s Foundation when the pupil matriculates or leaves the school. Voluntary donations in these circumstances will qualify for a section 18A tax certificate. A section 18A certificate will be issued at the end of the tax year.
Deposits may be paid directly into the School’s bank account.
St Mary’s School
SBZAZAJJ (for foreign deposits)
Kindly ensure that all payments are referenced with the pupil number and name so that they can be allocated correctly. This is particularly important for foreign transfers.
Find below a list of Admission into Best High Schools In Mpumalanga 2023/2024
List of High Schools In South Africa Latest Update