St Johns Diocesan School for Girls Fees 2023/2024
What are the expected fees to be paid at St Johns Diocesan School for Girls for the 2023/2024 Academic year?
Parents and guardians who have their wards at St Johns Diocesan School for Girls requesting Fees scheduled for the 2023/2024 Academic year should kindly pay much attention to this page for the information that our team has collected regarding St Johns Diocesan School for Girls Fees 2023/2024. This information on the fees is also made available to help parents who are yet to enrol their children on the school as it will help you to have a clear idea on “How much to pay as school fees”.
If you are yet to apply for a vacancy for your ward, then you are advised to read and understand the St Johns Diocesan School for Girls Admission process.
First-time applicants may like to see St Johns Diocesan School for Girls Subjects Offered. Click to see…
The St Johns Diocesan School for Girls Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
Find in the table below the St Johns Diocesan School for Girls Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
All fees (with the exception of Matric pupils) are payable by debit order monthly in arrears over TEN months from January to October. Those not able to pay by debit order are required to pay their fees monthly in advance. For Grade 12 parents, please note the change in policy that fees for Grade 12 pupils will be raised in EIGHT monthly instalments, payable by the last working day of the month from January to August.
Extras are to be paid within 30 days of the date of the statement. Payment of fees must be made in accordance with specific terms laid down in the Contract of Enrolment. A debit order instruction form and further information about this facility shall be sent to all parents at the start of the fourth term.
|Grade||Fee||Sundry Levy*||Development Levy**||Total Fees|
|RR||R35 022||R3 120||R4 160||R42 302|
|R||R41 688||R3 120||R4 160||R48 968|
|1 – 2||R62 599||R6 740||R4 160||R73 499|
|3||R74 475||R6 740||R4 160||R85 375|
|4||R81 680||R6 740||R4 160||R92 580|
|5 – 6||R89 750||R6 740||R4 160||R100 650|
|7||R101 875||R8 255||R4 160||R114 290|
|8 – 12||R111 855||R8 255||R4 160||R124 270|
Please Note: Aftercare is available in the Junior School, at no charge, daily during the term until 17h00 (thereafter R50/15 minutes).
|Grade||Tuition Fee||Boarding Fee||Sundry Levy*||Development Levy**||Total Fees|
|7||R101 875||R101 353||R8 255||R4 160||R215 643|
|8 – 12||R111 855||R101 353||R8 255||R4 160||R225 623|
* Sundry Levy includes wifi access, the use of textbooks, photocopied notes given by teachers, an R600 printing allowance for each pupil in Grade 4 to 12, compulsory school and sport transport, after school care and limited stationery in the Junior School, laboratory costs, library usage, awards, compulsory scholar accident insurance, the school magazine, all excursion costs for Grade RR to 3 and 50% of academic tour costs for Grade 4 – 10.
** Development Levy is compulsory for all pupils, and is used for the development of buildings and facilities and is administered by the Board of Governors and School Management.
The Board of Governors reserves the right to increase fees with prior notice.
Charges not covered by fees and levies:
- Extra-mural activities such as private music lessons, private coaching, dancing, horse-riding and private tutoring
- Individual and group remedial support in the Junior School
- Class and Sports photographs
- Printing/photocopying costs over and above the printing allowance
- Purchases from the school shop, Uniformity
- Special clothing with regard to team selection
- Non-academic tour costs and balance of academic tour costs not covered by the sundry levy
- Parents’ Association levy: R150 per term
- IEB accommodations and additional subject charges
- Club charges
- Doctor visits / medication
- Private transport for boarders
- Matric Dance/ Formal Dinners
- uHambo (Grade 9 and 10 for 2023 only)
- Matric IEB Senior Certificate exam cost (Grade 12 only): R7 364
Find below a list of Admission into Best High Schools In Durban 2023/2024