St David’s Marist Inanda Fees 2023/2024
What are the expected fees to be paid at St David’s Marist Inanda for the 2023/2024 Academic year?
Parents and guardians who have their wards at St David’s Marist Inanda requesting Fees scheduled for the 2023/2024 Academic year should kindly pay much attention to this page for the information that our team has collected regarding St David’s Marist Inanda Fees 2023/2024. This information on the fees is also made available to help parents who are yet to enrol their children on the school as it will help you to have a clear idea on “How much to pay as school fees”.
If you are yet to apply for a vacancy for your ward, then you are advised to read and understand the St David’s Marist Inanda Admission process.
First-time applicants may like to see St David’s Marist Inanda Subjects Offered. Click to see…
The St David’s Marist Inanda Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
Find below the St David’s Marist Inanda Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
Penalties / default arrangements
- Non-payment of school fees is deemed a material breach of the contract with the school.
- Where Option 1 or Option 2 is the selected payment option and the terms of the option are not complied with, the school reserves the right to immediately amend the payment option to Option 3.
- If a debit order is returned, the School will determine the next debit order amount, based on the fees outstanding and the remaining payment months. If two or more debit orders are unpaid consecutively, the School will proceed as outlined later in this document under “General”.
- The School reserves the right to levy an interest charge on overdue and/or unpaid fees (at the current bank prime rate plus 5% (five per cent)).
- ALL fees must be settled by the last business day of November 2022.
- A sum of R200 will be recovered for each unpaid debit order.
- Debit orders will be processed no later than the last business day of each month commencing in January 2022 and ending November 2022.
- Where Option 1 or Option 2 is the selected payment option fee payments may be accelerated, without discount, under advice to Mike Boden, the Schools’ Head: Business.
Should the person[s] responsible not be able to comply with the payment terms outlined in this document they must proactively propose an acceptable alternative arrangement to the Head: Business in respect of payment of Fees and Additional Amounts. Failure to meet any of the terms and conditions of the agreed alternative will be deemed to be a material breach of Contract.
Click here for St David’s Marist Inanda Fees 2023/2024
Find below a list of Admission into Best High Schools In Gauteng 2023/2024