Providence Academy Fees 2024/2025
What are the expected fees to be paid at Providence Academy for the 2024/2025 Academic year?
Parents and guardians who have their wards at Providence Academy requesting Fees scheduled for the 2024/2025 Academic year should kindly pay much attention to this page for the information that our team has collected regarding Providence Academy Fees 2024/2025. This information on the fees is also made available to help parents who are yet to enrol their children on the school as it will help you to have a clear idea on “How much to pay as school fees”.
If you are yet to apply for a vacancy for your ward, then you are advised to read and understand the Providence Academy Admission process.
First-time applicants may like to see Providence Academy Subjects Offered. Click to see…
The Providence Academy Fees Schedule for 2024/2025
Find in the table below the Providence Academy Fees Schedule for 2024/2025
Table of school fees for 2024.
|GRADE R – 3
|R550 X 12
|GRADE 4 – 7
|R580 X 12
|GRADE 8 – 9
|R600 X 12
|R700 X 12
|R 8 300
|GRADE 11 – 12
|R950 X 12
FREE AFTER CARE UP TO 17: 30 PM
NB FROM 17:31 PM TO 18:00PM R100
AFTER 6PM R20 PER 5 MINUTES
SCHOOL FEES PAID FOR 12 MONTHS
THE PAYMENT EXCLUDES:
- Fundraising events
- NB: Textbooks: Learners must have their own textbooks
- Learner Support Material (LSM)R350 per year
- Student Card R50 per year
- Sports fee and extra mural activities R80/monthly
- Internet research fee only for Grade 12 R100/month
School fees payments should be made direct into our School Bank Account. Our banking details are as follows:
Name of Bank : STANDARD BANK NAME OF ACC: Providence Academy
Branch Name : KILLARNEY Branch Code: 007205
Account No : 200 306 545
Registration and tuition fees are non-refundable
- Once off payment: is considered only if your accounts are settled latest by the end of February, otherwise your payment will fall under monthly payment.
- School fees is payable on 1st of every term. Parent/guardian who chooses to pay on monthly basis should pay fees on the 1st of every month. If fees are paid after the 7th of the month/term 10% will be charged as late payment penalty.
- If the above payment details are not adhered to, Providence Academy shall have the right to suspend the learner from attending classes.
- Last payment of school fees should be on or before the 2nd of November
Find below a list of Admission into Best High Schools In Mpumalanga 2024/2025
List of High Schools In South Africa Latest Update