Pro Arte Alphen Park Fees 2023/2024
What are the expected fees to be paid at Pro Arte Alphen Park for the 2023/2024 Academic year?
Parents and guardians who have their wards at Pro Arte Alphen Park requesting Fees scheduled for the 2023/2024 Academic year should kindly pay much attention to this page for the information that our team has collected regarding Pro Arte Alphen Park Fees 2023/2024. This information on the fees is also made available to help parents who are yet to enrol their children on the school as it will help you to have a clear idea on “How much to pay as school fees”.
If you are yet to apply for a vacancy for your ward, then you are advised to read and understand the Pro Arte Alphen Park Admission process.
First-time applicants may like to see Pro Arte Alphen Park Subjects Offered. Click to see…
The Pro Arte Alphen Park Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
Find below the Pro Arte Alphen Park Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
2023 School Fees: R32,120.00
Gr 8 – 11: 11 monthly payments commencing 1 February 2023 to 1 December 2023, R2,920.00
Gr 12: 10 monthly payments commencing 1 February 2023 to 1 November 2023, R3,212.00
- Once off settlement on or before 28 Feb 2023: receive a 7.9% discount.
(Please note that NO discount will be given after this date)
2023 Hostel Fees – 7 Day Option: R61, 732.00
2023 Hostel Fees – 5 Day Option: R45, 276.00
- Pro Arte Villa Nova is a private hostel, self-sufficient in all aspects.
- The first month’s fees must be paid on or before 3 Jan 2023. No learner will be accepted into the hostel without proof of payment on the day of admission and a signed contract.
- No learner will be accepted into a hostel for 2023 if any fees for 2020 are outstanding.
There are two options available:
- 5-day hostel (Monday 06:00 am – Friday 17:00 pm) R 5 116.00 first months in January 2023 (One monthly payment, payable in January 2023 of R5,116.00) thereafter, 10 monthly instalments of R4,116.00) R 4116.00 pm for 10 months
- B) 7-day hostel (Monday to Sunday) with one compulsory weekend out per month R 6 612.00 pm first months in January 2023 (One monthly payment, payable in January 2023 of R6,612.00) thereafter, 10 monthly instalments of R5,612.00) R 5 612.00 pm for 10 months
- Daily fees – R400.00 per day
If you should choose option A, and you would like your child to stay in the hostel for a weekend – please take note that an additional fee of R400.00 will be charged to your account per day. Mrs Fairman must be notified via email (email@example.com) by no later than the Thursday preceding the specific weekend by 11:00 if you want your child to reside in the hostel over a weekend.
Every learner in the hostel is bound by the contract signed by the parent, whereby they acknowledge the agreement regarding hostel fees; studies, security, good behaviour, code of conduct, etc.
Children who disregard hostel rules on a continuous basis will be subject to the full disciplinary process which can lead to suspension from the hostel.
Hostel fees must be paid no later than the 3rd of each month. Please note that hostel accounts are payable in advance and not in arrears. No exceptions will be made in 2023!!
Should your payments reflect after the due date, you will be notified of your overdue account and awarded 3 days to rectify the matter.
If the overdue account is not rectified within the required period, you will receive a suspension letter. You will have to remove your child from the hostel with immediate effect until the said account is settled.
Our bank account details are as follows:
ACCOUNT NAME: Pro Arte Alphen Park
ABSA: 1500 000 348
BRANCH CODE: 635002
REF NO: HOSTEL REFERENCE NUMBER
IF THE HOSTEL REFERENCE IS NOT USED THE PAYMENT WILL BE ALLOCATED TO YOUR SCHOOL FEES AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDABLE TO THE HOSTEL ACCOUNT
ONE MONTH’S NOTICE MUST BE GIVEN WHEN REMOVING YOUR CHILD FROM THE HOSTEL
New boarders, please use the following reference for first payment: NewHostel (Child’s Name and Surname).
The attached documents must be signed by parent/guardian and learners and returned via email to Mrs P Fairman (firstname.lastname@example.org), with your proof of payment before 21 Dec 2020.
Acceptance of admission will only be sent after all relevant documentation have been received.
Hostel children who go home at the end of a week must be collected between 14:00 & 18:00 on Friday and report back on Sunday between 15:00 and 18:00. 5-Day hostel children also return between 15:00 & 18:00 on Sunday. No children will be allowed to be taken out of the hostel for short periods of time during weekends.
Parents are strongly urged to stick to these times as they are implemented for controlling measures, to ensure learner safety and to ensure that all learners are accounted for. It also places unnecessary pressure on staff members who are on duty and who need to manage the hostel programme should these times not be adhered to.
No gates will be opened after 18:00
No hostel children will be allowed to sleep over with a friend during the week.
What to bring to the hostel:
- Bedding for a single bed
- School clothes
- Casual clothes
- Toiletries & Towels
- LED bedside lamp
- Light to use during load shedding
- A lock for your room, the extra key must be on your file for emergencies.
- Cup and glass for drinks
- Medication – Penado, Buscopan, Valoids, Imodium, Plasters and flue meds. We do not give medication to borders.
- No radio and or boom boxes
- We take no responsibility for the loss of any valuables or valuables to lend to other learners
The first day of hostel learners Gr8 – Gr12 starts on 26 January 2023. Gate opens at 14:00 and locks at 18:00: All parents must see the Hostel Manager to discuss your child’s stay at the hostel and to hand in your proof of payment if it was not sent via email.
All hostel learners must be available for the meeting at 18:00 on 26 January 2023. Supper will be provided on this day.
Out- weekend – Please bring your own supper with you as the kitchen will be closed.
Please note that all hostel accounts need to be settled in full for the year by 3 November 2023
Find below a list of Admission into Best High Schools In Pretoria 2023/2024
List of High Schools In South Africa Latest Update