NSFAF Scholarships Application 2023/2024
The NSFAF Scholarships 2023/2024. Find details of NSFAF Scholarships Application 2023/2024
The Namibia Student’s Financial Assistance Fund is inviting Namibian applicants to apply for fully funded Master’s Degree scholarships under the New Zealand Scholarship Programme for 2022/2020.
SCHOLARSHIP THEMES & PARTICIPATING UNIVERSITIES
- 1.Good Governance (Government Services: Public Policy, public Management, policy and governance.
- 2.Climate Change and Resilience (Food Security and Agriculture: Agribusiness, Farm Management, Agricommerce, Agricultural technology, Dairy systems, Agriculture and / or Horticulture Management, Rural Development and Supply Chain Management.
- 3.Renewable Energy: Geothermal, Solar, Hydroelectric and wind energy, energy engineering and renewable energy distribution systems, market reform and sector management, including energy economics and energy efficiency.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: APPLICANTS MUST
- Be a Namibian Citizen
- Be thirty nine (39) years or younger at the time of application
- Hold a relevant Undergraduate Degree (preferably in the same area of specialization as the intended programme of study)
- Not be serving in the military
- Meet all immigration requirements for a student visa to New Zealand
- Submit Medical results
- Not have had a New Zealand scholarship that was terminated
- Agree in writing that they will return to their home country after completion
- Have at least one year fulltime (or two year’s parttime) work experience relevant to their career
- Existing NSFAF Beneficiaries may not apply
- Applicants may not hold a Master’s Degree at the same level as the intended Degree of study
To register, please send an email to: NewZealandCWPhaseTwo@nsfaf.na . You will obtain a link to a form, which you need to complete as part of the application process. Please read all the fields carefully and complete the form in full.
Applications are strictly online. Please follow the instruction after the registration process.
Submit your printed application together with certified copies of mandatory documents as indicated in the online registration form to: NSFAF Secretariat, Erf 746 Corner of Ametis and Eros Streets, Windhoek; OR Mail them to: The NSFAF Secretariat, P. O. Box 23053, Windhoek, Namibia (All applications are to reach NSFAF before the closing date). Envelopes must be clearly marked with the name of the scholarship you are applying for.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
Deadline for Applications is 14 March 17h00. , No late applications will be accepted.
The final decision regarding the selection lies with the New Zealand Scholarship Selection Committee
Related Articles on the Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund (NSFAF)