NSFAF Portal Login for 2023
The NSFAF Portal Login is available for 2023. See the function of the NSFAF Portal Login and get the official link to login.
The Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund NSFAF Login Portal is opened and always accessible on the internet specifically on the NSFAF Website.
The functions of the Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund Login Portal is precise and only useful to Applicants, Current or previously NSFAF funded Student. The function of the NSFAF Portal include;
- Enabling Student Loan Applications
- Approving of Funding Services Online(Without necessarily visiting the NSFAF Offices)
- Reducing the Cost of Accessing NSFAF Services
- Improving the NSFAF Administrative Works
- Login if you are a Current or previously NSFAF funded Student.
- Register if you have never been funded by NSFAF.
- Check Eligibility to find out if you qualify for funding before registering
How to Login to the NSFAF Portal for 2023/2024
The NSFAF has an old Portal which is closed therefore all Applicants, Current or previously NSFAF funded Student should use the NSFAF Student Portal.
To login to the portal, follow the steps given below…
- Visit the NSFAF Login Portal using this link “https://students.nsfaf.na/pages/home.aspx”
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click Login to enter your NSFAF Dashboard
If you are new to the service, see the NSFAF Registration page.
Click Here to access the NSFAF Portal page.
Related Articles on the Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund (NSFAF)
NSFAF Portal Login
NSFAF Online Application
NSFAF Contact Details
NSFAF Student Portal
NSFAF Application Form
NSFAF Authentication Login
NSFAF Acknowledgement Letter
NSFAF Basic Funding Requirements
NSFAF Branches in Namibia
NSFAF Contact Details Email Address
NSFAF Office in Windhoek Contact Details
NSFAF Office in Ondangwa Contact Details
NSFAF Closing Date
NSFAF Documents Needed to Upload
NSFAF Due Date
NSFAF Eligibility Checker
NSFAF Financial Assistance Policy
NSFAF Gadgets Application
NSFAF Internet Devices
NSFAF Mature Age Requirements
NSFAF Mature Age Application
NSFAF Official Website
NSFAF Requirements Points
NSFAF Reactivation Letter
NSFAF Track Application Status
NSFAF Unique ID
NSFAF Awards List
NSFAF Application Portal Login for 2023
It is mandatory that all required documents are uploaded during the application period.
- Certified copy of applicant’s Full Birth Certificate.
- Certified copy of applicant’s Namibian Identity Document (ID).
- Certified copy/copies of school leaving certificate(s) [Grade 11/12 or equivalent].
- Certified copy of Undergraduate qualification and its transcript (applicable to Postgraduate applicants).
- Proof of combined Parental Income or declarations for applicants who are 28 years of age or younger and unemployed.
- Certified copy of applicant’s parents Identity Documents (ID) or death certificates if deceased or declarations if documents do not exist.
- Own or spousal income or both for employed applicants who are above the age of 28 and declarations if unemployed.
- Proof of 2021 admission or registration if available during the application period.
Due to funding limitations, postgraduate applications are subject to criteria below:
- Awards will be given to those studying towards priority fields of studies (priority fields will be made available on our website, www.nsfaf.na, in due course)
- Applicants should have not received more than two funding opportunities from NSFAF.
- Total combined debt to NSFAF may not exceed N$350,000 (previous debt plus loan to be awarded).
- If you have previously benefited from the NSFAF, you will be requested to attach an acknowledgement of debts and/or proof of repayment arrangement, before an award can be issued.
- Applicants are subjected to vetting with employment status (including self-employment).
- Only a set of pre-determined fee will be committed, subject to availability of funds.