NSFAF Online Application 2023/2024
The NSFAF Online Application Information required for 2023/2024. The Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund (NSFAF) Online application for the 2023/2024 Academic season is open for Undergraduates, Postgraduates and Vocational applicants enrolled or who wish to study at local and SADC/International recognized institutions with accredited programs.
New Applicants are advised to read carefully through the NSFAF Funding Requirements and make sure they are eligible for the loan.
Please note that NSFAF Mature Age Applications will only be accepted for local public institutions, namely: UNAM, NUST and NAMCOL.
Click on the NSFAF Portal Login to register for the NSFAF Services.
It is mandatory that all required documents are uploaded during the application period.
- Certified copy of applicant’s Full Birth Certificate.
- Certified copy of applicant’s Namibian Identity Document (ID).
- Certified copy/copies of school leaving certificate(s) [Grade 11/12 or equivalent].
- Certified copy of Undergraduate qualification and its transcript (applicable to Postgraduate applicants).
- Proof of combined Parental Income or declarations for applicants who are 28 years of age or younger and unemployed.
- Certified copy of applicant’s parents Identity Documents (ID) or death certificates if deceased or declarations if documents do not exist.
- Own or spousal income or both for employed applicants who are above the age of 28 and declarations if unemployed.
- Proof of 2022 admission or registration if available during the application period.
Due to funding limitations, postgraduate applications are subject to the criteria below:
- Awards will be given to those studying towards priority fields of studies (priority fields will be made available on our website, www.nsfaf.na, in due course)
- Applicants should have not received more than two funding opportunities from NSFAF.
- Total combined debt to NSFAF may not exceed N$350,000 (previous debt plus loan to be awarded).
- If you have previously benefited from the NSFAF, you will be requested to attach an acknowledgement of debts and/or proof of repayment arrangement, before an award can be issued.
- Applicants are subjected to vetting with employment status (including self-employment).
- Only a set of pre-determined fee will be committed, subject to the availability of funds.
- Students will be provisionally awarded provided the applicant meets the NSFAF basic funding requirements.
- All applicants will be required to apply online.
- Due dates are final and will not be extended.
- We remind those at Vocational Training and Education institutions to apply as no payment will be made without an application and loan contract.
Aside from the NSFAF Online Application, Applicants can also apply manually using the NSFAF Application Form 2023/2024.
The deadline for applications is 16 March 2022.
Tel: 061 434 6012/13/81/82/83/88/90/96/97 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you wish to apply? If yes, CLICK HERE to apply.
Related Articles on the Namibia Students Financial Assistance Fund (NSFAF)
UPCOMING NSFAF ARTICLES:
NSFAF Working Hours
NSFAF Walvis Bay
NSFAF Website Survey
NSFAF Covid 19
NSFAF Board of Directors
NSFAF Diploma Requirements
NSFAF Email Address
New Era NSFAF
NSFAF Funding Requirements
NSFAF Fund Portal
NSFAF Generated Documents
NSFAF Head Office Windhoek
NSFAF Help Desk
NSFAF Head Office
NSFAF Location in Windhoek
When is NSFAF Refunding Students
NSFAF List July
NSFAF Katima Mulilo
NSFAF Loan Requirements
NSFAF Login Portal
NSFAF Loan Application
NSFAF Latest News Updates
NSFAF Monkey Survey
my NSFAF Portal
NSFAF New Application
NSFAF New Cards
NSFAF Non-Tuition Fees
NSFAF Namibia Login
NSFAF Operating Hours
NSFAF Payment List
NSFAF Portal Authentication
NSFAF Priority Fields
NSFAF Regional Offices
NSFAF Student Relations
NSFAF Telephone Number
NSFAF Terms and Conditions
NSFAF Today News
NSFAF Upload Proof of Registration
NSFAF Undergraduate Application