Michael Mount Waldorf School Fees 2023/2024
What are the expected fees to be paid at Michael Mount Waldorf School for the 2023/2024 Academic year?
Parents and guardians who have their wards at Michael Mount Waldorf School requesting Fees scheduled for the 2023/2024 Academic year should kindly pay much attention to this page for the information that our team has collected regarding Michael Mount Waldorf School Fees 2023/2024. This information on the fees is also made available to help parents who are yet to enrol their children on the school as it will help you to have a clear idea on “How much to pay as school fees”.
If you are yet to apply for a vacancy for your ward, then you are advised to read and understand the Michael Mount Waldorf School Admission process.
First-time applicants may like to see Michael Mount Waldorf School Subjects Offered. Click to see…
The Michael Mount Waldorf School Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
Find in the table below the Michael Mount Waldorf School Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
Michael Mount Waldorf School Fees & finances 2023
|CLASS||FEES PER MONTH||FEES PER ANNUM||FEES PER ANNUM||FEES FOR 4TH CHILD|
OR MORE IN A FAMILY
|PLAYGROUP||5921||58 619||65 132||No rebate|
|NURSERY SCHOOL||6476||64 112||71 236||No rebate|
|CLASS 1 – 2||6968||68 983||76 648||Less 5%|
|CLASS 3 – 4||7718||76 409||84 898||Less 5%|
|CLASS 5 – 6||8387||83 032||92 257||Less 5%|
|CLASSES 7 – 9||9518||94 229||104 698||Less 5%|
|CLASSES 10 – 12||10 593||104 871||116 523||Less 5%|
|BABY CARE||Full day R 5442|
Half day R3809
Per month over 12 months, January to December inclusive.
Please request details on half day rate.
Half day: 12h20 – 15h00
Full day: 12h20 – 17h30
4332 / term
|Payable over 11 months|
(January – November)
on the 2nd of each month
by debit order only
|10% discount if paid in advance|
19th January 2023
by EFT ONLY
1. Aftercare is also available on a casual basis: Half-day @ R142 including lunch. Full day @ R182 including lunch.
Aftercare remains open during school holidays except for 3 weeks over December and January.
2. All fees are payable in advance.
- Baby Care is offered to babies between the ages of 4 months and 2 years. Full day @ R5442 per month or half-day @ R3809 per month over 12 months January to December inclusive. By debit order only.
- Annual fees must be paid in advance by 19th January 2023 via eft to qualify for a 10% discount.
- Debit orders for the monthly fees are processed on the 2nd of each month (including January) or on the next working day.
- Termly fees are no longer an option
- Parents who have arranged to pay school fees by eft, cash or credit card should check the fee schedule for costs.
3. Sundry charges will appear on individual accounts for the following:
- Pupil Insurance: R180 (payable annually)
- Annual Class Fund:
- R100 for Baby Care
- R150 for Play Group and Nursery School
- R450 for Classes 1 to 7
- R600 for Classes 8 – 12
- Relevant IEB examination fees for classes 9 to 12
4. Sport levy: Class 1 – 12 R400 per annum.
5. Infrastructure levy: Baby Care to Class 12 – R980 per annum
6. Other expenses: Outings, camps, photographs, text books. (Not charged to school account, payable by EFT or cash.)
7. Enrolment and registration fees:
- A once-off non-refundable, registration fee of R580 per child is payable.
- A once-off non-refundable enrolment fee of R16 000 per child for 2023 is payable on acceptance of registration.
- Pupils are accepted into the school when:
- Parents have attended an Introductory Talk
- Parents and prospective pupil have had an interview with the Class Teacher
- Parents have provided the requested financial documentation for consideration by the Finance Mandate
- Parents have paid the registration fee, enrolment fee and pupil insurance premium in full and a debit order form has been completed and submitted
Find below a list of Admission into Best High Schools In Gauteng 2023/2024