Linpark High School Subjects 2023/2024
The Linpark High School Subjects for 2023/2024. On this page is the list of Linpark High School Subject offered for the 2023/2024 Academic year.
Apply Now:>> Admission for High Schools In South Africa
If you are searching for the updated subject offered at Linpark High School then you are on the right platform. The school has a well-structured subject that set students on their future career path.
It should be understood that the subject determines the tuition fee to be paid. Hence we encourage our readers to also check the Linpark High School Fees for 2023/2024.
In case you are a new applicant, visit the Linpark High School Admission page for more Admission Application info.
List of Subject Offered at Linpark High School
A learner in Grade 12 must offer at least 7 subjects:
4 compulsory subjects:
* ENGHL (English Home Language)
* AFRFA/ZULFA (Afrikaans or Zulu First Additional Language)
* MATH/MLIT (Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy)
* LIFE (Life Orientation)
3 additional subjects (one from each line):
* PHSC (Physical Science)/LFSC (Life Science)/CATN (Computer Applications Technology)
* ACCN (Accounting)/CNST(Consumer Studies)/GRDS (Engineering Graphics and Design)
* BSTD (Business Studies)/CVLT (Civil Technology)/ELTT (Electrical Technology)/MCHT (Mechanical Technology)
* Applicants who wish to enrol for a degree programme need to ensure that four of their seven subjects are from the designated list.
* The list already includes three of the four compulsory subjects for obtaining the NSC, namely, Languages (ENGHL, AFRFA/ZULFA), MATH/MLIT.
* A learner must then select one or more subjects from the list below, provided that they are not from the same group in order to apply for a degree programme.
Designated subject list
Accounting (ACCN) Business Studies (BSTD)
Consumer Studies (CNST) Engineering Graphics and Design (GRDS)
Languages (ENGHL/AFRFA/ZULFA) Life Sciences (LFSC)
Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy Physical Sciences (PHSC) (MATH/MLIT)
Non designated subject list:
Civil Technology (CVLT) Computer Applications Technology (CATN)
Electrical Technology (ELTT) Life Orientation (LIFE)
Mechanical Technology (MCHT)