Kingsway High School Fees 2023/2024
What are the expected fees to be paid at Kingsway High School for the 2023/2024 Academic year?
Parents and guardians who have their wards at Kingsway High School requesting Fees scheduled for the 2023/2024 Academic year should kindly pay much attention to this page for the information that our team has collected regarding Kingsway High School Fees 2023/2024. This information on the fees is also made available to help parents who are yet to enrol their children on the school as it will help you to have a clear idea on “How much to pay as school fees”.
If you are yet to apply for a vacancy for your ward, then you are advised to read and understand the Kingsway High School Admission process.
First-time applicants may like to see Kingsway High School Subjects Offered. Click to see…
The Kingsway High School Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
Find in the table below the Kingsway High School Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
SCHOOL FEE STRUCTURE FOR 2023
R31 000.00 per annum
The school relies heavily on the payment of school fees in order to maintain the high standards that make us your school of choice.
- School fees are payable on the first day of school, but the school allows the fees to be paid off over 10 months from February to November of each year.
- If for whatever reason, payments are not going to be made as stated above, an arrangement must be made with Mrs Ackermann.
- All accounts that are not paid monthly, or that do not have an arrangement in place (and being adhered to) will be handed over for collection at the end of March 2023 without further notice.
The criteria set up to qualify for an R2500.00 (two thousand five hundred rands) discount on school fees are as follows:
- All school fees from previous years must be paid up.
- Payment in full before the 31st March 2023. (i.e. School fees must be paid in full by 31 March 2023. There will be NO exceptions.)
- Learners who have been awarded a scholarship or bursary may not claim for the full R2500.00 early settlement discount, but rather will receive a discount proportionate to the school fees that they pay (e.g. a 75% bursary holder may only claim 25% of the early settlement discount).
It is essential that you adhere to whatever payment method you decide on in order to save any embarrassment to yourself and your child/children.
Find below a list of Admission into Best High Schools In Durban 2023/2024