Kingsmead College Fees 2023/2024
What are the expected fees to be paid at Kingsmead College for the 2023/2024 Academic year?
Parents and guardians who have their wards at Kingsmead College requesting Fees scheduled for the 2023/2024 Academic year should kindly pay much attention to this page for the information that our team has collected regarding Kingsmead College Fees 2023/2024. This information on the fees is also made available to help parents who are yet to enrol their children on the school as it will help you to have a clear idea on “How much to pay as school fees”.
If you are yet to apply for a vacancy for your ward, then you are advised to read and understand the Kingsmead College Admission process.
First-time applicants may like to see Kingsmead College Subjects Offered. Click to see…
The Kingsmead College Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
Find in the table below the Kingsmead College Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
KINGSMEAD COLLEGE SCHEDULE OF FEES 2023
Annual fees paid in advance are subject to a discount – please see the table below.
ANNUAL TUITION FEES
Fee if paid before
Fee if paid before
31 December 2020
31 January 2023
Grades 0 – 2
Grades 3 – 4
Grades 5 – 7
Grades 8 – 9
Grades 10 – 12
ANNUAL DEVELOPMENT LEVY:
An annual development levy of R6 850 per student is charged in the first term. This levy is utilised for facilities capital expansion and campus enhancement and is not included in the tuition fees reflected above.
- Kingsmead College fees are due and payable on the first day of each term.
- On application, with suitable motivation, the payment of fees on a monthly basis will be considered.
- Late payments/accounts in default will attract interest at prime plus 5% per anum.
- The College reserves the right to refuse re-admission of any student, to the following academic year, if fees due to the College are outstanding in respect of the year just completed. Such failure to settle school fees accounts comprises a material breach of the Parent Contract and may lead to the invocation of clause 9.4.2 thereof, giving twenty days’ notice to pay outstanding fees, failing which, the College may cancel the Parent Contract.
- A full term’s notice must be given, in writing, to the Head of the School, prior to a student being withdrawn from the College. Withdrawal without a term’s notice will result in a term’s fees being charged in lieu of notice, in terms of clause 9.2 of the Parent Contract.
IEB EXAM FEES:
The tabulated fees set out above do not include fees payable to the Independent Examinations Board (IEB) for entry to National Senior Certificate examinations. You will be notified of the relevant fees once they are communicated to the College by the IEB. The costs as communicated will be debited to your school fees account. These fees may be paid in instalments on arrangement with the Accounts Department.
The annual PTA Levy, in the amount of R250, will be debited to your school fees account.
There is a non-refundable application fee of R500 for all new enrolment applications.
NON-REFUNDABLE SECURING FEE:
At the point of enrolling for a place at Kingsmead College, a non-refundable securing fee of R22,000 is payable in order to guarantee that place.
Sundry charges in respect of, but not limited to, aftercare, tours, workshops, outings and courses are payable on presentation of statement. Parents/Guardians will be notified of these costs in advance. A comprehensive schedule of potential sundry charges will be distributed. Students will not be permitted to participate on tours, outings, workshops and courses if their account has not been managed in a satisfactory manner.
Private individual music tuition is offered. Please contact the Music Department for the applicable costs and details. A full term’s notice must be given in writing to the Director of the Music Department.
Stationery and textbooks costs are not included in the tuition fees. Where the College does purchase these resources on behalf of students, the relevant costs will be charged to the school fees account.
Find below a list of Admission into Best High Schools In Mpumalanga 2023/2024
List of High Schools In South Africa Latest Update