Effingham Secondary School Fees 2024/2025
What are the expected fees to be paid at Effingham Secondary School for the 2024/2025 Academic year?
Parents and guardians who have their wards at Effingham Secondary School requesting Fees scheduled for the 2024/2025 Academic year should kindly pay much attention to this page for the information that our team has collected regarding Effingham Secondary School Fees 2024/2025. This information on the fees is also made available to help parents who are yet to enrol their children on the school as it will help you to have a clear idea on “How much to pay as school fees”.
If you are yet to apply for a vacancy for your ward, then you are advised to read and understand the Effingham Secondary School Admission process.
First-time applicants may like to see Effingham Secondary School Subjects Offered. Click to see…
The Effingham Secondary School Fees Schedule for 2024/2025
Find in the table below the Effingham Secondary School Fees Schedule for 2024/2025
SCHOOL FEES FOR 2024
At a general parent meeting held on 15 September at Effingham Secondary School, the parents present accepted the proposed budget [Amended] for and set the school fees for at R 4 000,00 and all School Fees must be paid in full by 31 May.
A.PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES
1. Payment Plan 1 [Instalments]
1.1. Initial payment upon re-registration / registration
between October and January
1.2. Instalment 2
– 27 February
1.3. Instalment 3
1.4. Instalment 4
1.5. Instalment 5
Payment Plan 2 [Early Payment Discount: R400:00]
Pay the Full amount between Nov and 27 February
R 3 600,00
[You will save R400,00 – pay only the discounted amount of R3 600,00]
3. Payment Plan 3
If any of the above plans are not suitable, kindly call at school and confirm a payment arrangement with the Finance Clerk. The Finance Clerk is available from 09h00 – 10h30 daily. This must be done by 28 February.
- If you are unable to pay school fees, you are requested to make an application for a concession[Contact the Finance Clerk].
- The applications must be lodged with the Finance Clerk on/before 27 February.
- You may be required to attend an interview with the SGB to finalise concessions.
C.OUTSTANDING DEBT [PREVIOUS SCHOOL FEES OWING]
- Make an appointment with the SGB to work out a payment plan.
- Failure to meet with the SGB will result in defaulting parents being handed over to an attorney for legal action to garnish salaries / listing on the Credit Bureau.
- This handing over for legal collection will take place on 1 July
SCHOOL FEES DIRECT DEPOSITS
Please avoid CASH DEPOSITS – use electronic transfers as far as possible – saves
both of us Bank Charges
PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES DIRECTLY DEPOSIT INTO SCHOOL’S ACCOUNT
Some parents may find it convenient to deposit monies directly into the school’s account. This is advisable for security reasons so that both you and the school may be safeguarded. We appeal to you to take advantage of the following methods of payment:
- Stop orders made out to the school for fixed monthly payments to avoid regular reminders.
- Direct deposit of lump-sum amounts into the school’s account.
- The school pays huge bank charges [cash deposit fees], to avoid this parents are urged to make payments using the internet and or debit/credit cards.
NO CHEQUE PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED [UNLESS BAK GUARANTEED]
Please include the following details on direct payments into the school’s account:
- Admission/account/ registration number
- Full name of the child
- Grade and division of the child.
The school’s account details are as follows
EFFINGHAM SECONDARY SCHOOL
Standard Bank of South Africa
TYPE OF ACCOUNT
Childs Admin Number and Name and Grade
Find below a list of Admission into Best High Schools In Durban 2024/2025