Edenglen High School Fees 2023/2024
What are the expected fees to be paid at Edenglen High School for the 2023/2024 Academic year?
Parents and guardians who have their wards at Edenglen High School requesting Fees scheduled for the 2023/2024 Academic year should kindly pay much attention to this page for the information that our team has collected regarding Edenglen High School Fees 2023/2024. This information on the fees is also made available to help parents who are yet to enrol their children on the school as it will help you to have a clear idea on “How much to pay as school fees”.
If you are yet to apply for a vacancy for your ward, then you are advised to read and understand the Edenglen High School Admission process.
First-time applicants may like to see Edenglen High School Subjects Offered. Click to see…
The Edenglen High School Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
Find in the table below the Edenglen High School Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
SCHOOL FEES 2023
It has been approved at the Annual General Meeting of the School Governing Body held on Tuesday,
17th November 2023 that:
- The Annual School Fees per learner, for Edenglen Primary School for the 2023 Academic year shall be:
- R20,460 per annum
- The payment structure of the 2023 school fees shall be:
- Gr 1-6 (2023): R1,860 x 11 months = R20,460
- Gr 7 (2023): R2,046 x 10 months = R20,460
- A Registration Fee for learners returning in the 2023 Academic year, is payable by 31st December 2023, and shall be as follows:
- Gr’s 1-6 for 2023: R1,860
- Gr 7 for 2023: R2,046
This fee will be deducted from the 2023 school fees, and therefore replaces the January instalment. Parents who are unable to comply with this may send notification to the Finance office.
- A 10% Early Settlement Discount is offered on upfront annual payments, provided that:
- The full annual payment is made by 31st December 2023 – R18,414.
- The payment is done via EFT (no cash deposits).
- The school fee account for prior years is up to date.
If the upfront annual payment is made by the due date, the Registration Fee as set out in clause 3 above, will not be applicable.
- Important information:
- School fees are due and payable annually in advance at the beginning of each school year and such payment is a statutory duty, which a learner’s parents must pay and the parents (as defined in the South African Schools Act) whether married, unmarried or divorced, are jointly and severally liable unless and to the extent of them being exempted.
However, purely in order to reduce the financial burden on parents, ELEVEN equal instalments for Gr 1 to 6 learners, and TEN equal instalments for Gr 7 learners, commencing in January 2023 and ending in November 2023 (Gr 1-6) and October 2023 (Gr 7) respectively, will be acceptable. Any other payment arrangements must be approved, in writing, by the Finance Committee.
Failure to pay any single instalment by the due date will mean that the full 2023 School Fee amount becomes due and payable immediately.
Parents who wish to be exempted from the payment of school fees must apply annually to the School Governing Body (applications open 1st February 2023, and close 28th February 2023).
The income of BOTH parents, irrespective of their marital status, is used in the calculation of the exemption.
The School Governing Body reserves the right to ask for any supporting documentation that they may deem necessary in assessing the exemption application.
A maintenance agreement or divorce order cannot be enforced on a third party, being the school.
School Fees are a statutory debt prescribed by parliament under the South African Schools Act, and do not fall within the National Credit Act 34 of 2005 and, as a result, may not be referred to a debt counsellor for debt review.
Please use the school banking details for direct deposit payments/EFTs as provided below:
Edenglen Primary School
First National Bank:
62 092 777 683
Account number + Learner’s surname
To expedite the allocation of your payment received and to ensure accuracy of payment allocations, please ensure that the correct account number is used as a reference on your payment. Proof of payments may be emailed to: email@example.com
Find below a list of Admission into Best High Schools In Gauteng 2023/2024