Dunamis Christian School Fees 2023/2024
What are the expected fees to be paid at Dunamis Christian School for the 2023/2024 Academic year?
Parents and guardians who have their wards at Dunamis Christian School requesting Fees scheduled for the 2023/2024 Academic year should kindly pay much attention to this page for the information that our team has collected regarding Dunamis Christian School Fees 2023/2024. This information on the fees is also made available to help parents who are yet to enrol their children on the school as it will help you to have a clear idea on “How much to pay as school fees”.
If you are yet to apply for a vacancy for your ward, then you are advised to read and understand the Dunamis Christian School Admission process.
First-time applicants may like to see Dunamis Christian School Subjects Offered. Click to see…
The Dunamis Christian School Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
Find in the table below the Dunamis Christian School Fees Schedule for 2023/2024
- Preschool R 650.00 + R1200 (Educational Resources)
- Grade R R 700.00 + R1200 (Educational Resources)
- Grade 1-7 R 750.00 + R1200 (Educational Resources)
- Grade 8-12 R 950.00 + R1200 (Educational Resources)
Registration must be paid in full before enrolment is finalized. A prospectus will be issued upon receipt of registration fee payment.
Re-enrolment Fees: (Non-Refundable Fee)
* Payable for all learners: R 250.00 per child.
Annual award ceremony October each year:
*Payable for all learners (award cost whether attended or not): R 250.00 per child
School Fees : Payable over 12 months (Excluding National Sports Levies)
- Pre-School: R 650.00 + R 1200 Educational Resource User fee (Payable over 12 months)
- Gr R R 700.00 + R 1200 Educational Resource User fee (Payable over 12 months)
- Gr 1-7 R 750.00 + R 1200 Educational Resource User fee (Payable over 12 months)
- Gr 8-12 R 950.00 + R 1500 Educational Resource User fee (Payable over 12 months)
NB: Computer classes are compulsory but FREE of charge.
2-3 Learners per family: R 100.00 discount per learner
Annual Payment: 10% discount on school fees if paid before the 1st of February.
- Academic Bursaries:
- 80% Year Average = 50% Bursary
- 90% to 100% Year Average = 100% Bursary
- Sports Bursaries:
- Provincial Colours = 25% Bursary
- National Colours = 50% Bursary
- International Competitions =100% Bursary
- Orphans and vulnerable children
(Subject to approval, diagnostic test results and available funding).
OVC Bursary Qualification Scale: Salaries must be proven with three months bank statements, pay-slip and an affidavit. Bursaries must be applied for and will be subject to approval and funding available.
Salaries below R 2 000.00 per month = Full bursary
|SALARY SCALE||BURSARY AMOUNT|
|R 2 001 – R 2 500||R 400.00|
|R 2 501 – R 3 000||R 350.00|
|R 3 001 – R 3 500||R 300.00|
|R 3 501 – R 4 000||R 200.00|
Salaries above this scale do not qualify for bursaries.
Bursaries are only available if sponsors are obtained.
Find below a list of Admission into Best High Schools In Welkom 2023/2024
List of High Schools In South Africa Latest Update