DMI St Eugene University Courses 2023/2024
Welcome to the DMI St Eugene University Courses page. This page of our website shows all the Courses offered at DMI St Eugene University.
The DMI St Eugene University offer all kinds of Courses including, Short Courses, Professional Courses, Certificate Courses, Diploma Courses, Degree Courses, Masters Courses and PhD Courses. The DMI St Eugene University Intake for 2023/2024 also features some Online Courses.
Quick Links: DMI St Eugene University Online Application.
Check details of the DMI St Eugene University Entry Requirements if you are interested in reading any of the Courses.
Before you head on to read the information that we have gather on this page about the DMI St Eugene University Fees for 2023/2024, we entreat our readers especially students, parents and teachers to spend some few minutes to read more about DMI St Eugene University.
About DMI St Eugene University (DMISEU)
DMI landed in Republic of Zambia on the invitation of the Zambian Episcopal Conference and the Late Medardo J. Mazombwe, Archbishop of Lusaka. DMI – St Eugene University started functioning in 2007, from Archbishop Medardo J.Mazombwe Campus, at Woodlands. The Founder Chancellor Rev. Fr. Dr. J. Emmanuel Arulraj, named the University after Saint Eugene De Mazenod, the Founder of Oblates of Mary Immaculate, (OMI).
DMI – St Eugene University (DMISEU),and all its campuses are registered with the Higher Education Authority – HEA. Today DMISEU has Woodlands Campus (HEA No:31), Great North Road Campus (HEA No:23), ChipataCampus (HEA No:24)
DEPARTMENT OF FOOD AND NUTRITION
It is exciting to study nutrition and food and nutrition sciences. There is increasing evidence that what we eat affects our health and quality of life.
SCHOOL OF SOCIAL WORK
The Department of Social Work at DMI University, Zambia was established in 2008 with the aim of “educating students to understand the diversity of communities, to advocate for marginalized populations, and to respond to human needs, social justice and human rights issues with dedication, depth of knowledge, and ethically sound practice skills in order to fulfill the profession’s goals of a just society for all”.
The department of Social Work strives to instill this aim to its students, by fostering their intellectual, emotional and spiritual growth so that they are committed and prepared to live a life that is dedicated to service to others. This aim is articulated at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral program levels offered in the department.
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
The department of Education in DMI St Eugene university established in 2012, offers the degree and masters programmes to young school livers both boys and girls to persues degree and masters level programmes in education sector, Zambia. The university offers degree and masters level in arts and science. To qualify to study in the university, the school liver should obtain five ‘O’ levels in English, mathematics and science.
At bachelor’s level and the beginning of the third and fourth year students are sent to given the opportunity to practice what they had learnt. The department of education motivates and prepares the students to become effective teachers in their major subjects at secondary school levels.
SCHOOL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ICT
The Department of Computer Science offers programs of study related to computing, information technology, software design and application. The Computer Science Department’s aim is to present our students with up-to-date curricula and pedagogy in the computer science and information systems disciplines, to ensure that they have a solid foundation in the core concepts, equip them with problem solving and decision-making skills, and prepare them for lifelong learning in the discipline. The department provides for and encourages collegial, intellectual, and academic growth of its faculty. The department supports and encourages local and regional technology initiatives contributing to educational and economic advances. Students may pursue full-time or part-time study leading to a Certificate in Diploma in Computer Science or to B.Sc., M.Sc., and Ph.D. degrees.The students of undergraduate programme spend 8 weeks for Industrial Practical trainings (IPTR).
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES AND COMMERCE
The Department of Management Studies and Commerce at DMI University, Zambia was established in 2008 with the aim of “Imparting quality education in Commerce and Management for Higher Education and Career Entry, develop personality and qualities of good business leadership.
At the bachelor level, the department of Management Studies and Commerce prepares students for higher studies and career entry. The aim of the BBA and B.Com program is to provide sound training in leadership, co-operation, team spirit, tolerance, motivation and counselling to the students.
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND HUMANITIES
Department of Science and Humanities was started in 2008 and comprises of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Business Administration, Commerce, Geography and English. Science laboratories are well equipped to cater the needs of students. Department is adorned with adequate dedicated experienced faculty with specialization in diverse fields to impart knowledge and enhance skills.
List of DMI St Eugene University Courses 2023/2024
School of Commerce and Management studies Courses
- Diploma in commerce
- Diploma in Business management
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Generic
- Bachelor of Commerce in accounts and finance
- Master of BA in finance and int business
- Master of Business administration in marketing and entrepreneurship
- Master of Business Administration in human resource management
- Master of commerce in accounts and finance
School of Information and Communication Technology
- Diploma in computer science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Computer Science
School of Science and Humanities
- Bachelor of Science in Food and nutrition
School of Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Secondary Education with English
- Bachelor of Arts in Secondary Education with civic
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education with mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education with geography
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education with chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education with physics
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education with biology
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education with computer science
- Master of Education in Educational Administration
School of Social Work
- Diploma in Social Work (Generic)
- Bachelor of Social Work (Generic)
- Master of Social Work in Project Management, Monitoring and evaluation
- Master of Social Work in Community Development
DMI St Eugene University V-class IVDL Courses
- Diploma in Primary Education
Bachelor Degree Courses
- Bachelor of Science in Primary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education (Mathematics and Physics)
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education (Mathematics and Biology)
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education(Mathematics and Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education (Biology and Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education (Physics and Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education(History & Geography)
- Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education (Civic & Religious Education)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
Post Graduate Course
- Master of Education in Educational Administration and Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education in Mathematical education
- Master of Education in Physics education
- Master of Education in Chemistry education
- Master of Education in Biology education
- Master of Education in Civic education
- Master of Education in Geography education
See Additional Articles on DMI St Eugene University
Other Universities Courses
Private Universities in Zambia Courses 2023/2024