Charter College International High School Application Form 2023
The accurate procedure for obtaining Charter College International High School Application Form for the 2023/2024 Admission. Find the best Application guides for parents and guardians here on this page.
Apply Now:>> Admission for High Schools In South Africa
The StanGlobal group wish to welcome all our readers and parents who are searching for Charter College International High School Application Form. We have put together all the necessary information about the Charter College International High School Admission and the Application Form for 2023/2024 Admission.
This page is dedicated to providing parents with Charter College International High School Application Form details but before you proceed to get the Application Form details for your child, spend a few time to see:
Charter College International High School Fees
Charter College International High School Matric Results
Details of Charter College International High School Application Form 2023/2024
PRE-ADMISSION FEE (Non-Refundable)
An administration fee of R250-00 is payable for registration and when booking an assessment for a prospective student.
Assessment bookings, where applicable, will only be confirmed once proof of payment has been received. This fee includes the
compulsory Credit Risk Assessment check.
ENROLMENT FEE (Non-Refundable)
A non-refundable administration fee of R2 500-00 is payable once a student has been offered a placement. Waitlisting or Enrolment will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the enrolment fee, plus, the successful completion of the information and documentation as stated below in Terms & Conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A certified copy of the student’s latest report card must accompany this application.
- A certified copy of the student’s Birth Certificate or Passport is required.
- A copy of the parent/s ID or Passport must accompany this application.
- Educational and behavioural references will be obtained from the student’s current school.
- An assessment and interview with the Principal will be conducted.
- Credit Risk Assessment (CRA) – A favourable credit reference from the previous school (to be obtained by ourselves) plus 3 Months of bank statements, not older than 1 month, is required.
Contact Charter College International High School to enquire about the Application Form for the 2023/2024 Admission.
Email us your questions, experiences or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find below a list of Admission into Best High Schools In Gauteng 2023/2024